Entry level Store Manager / Assistance Manager: Qualitown Store is looking to hire someone to assist in coordinating and organizing our store at the Campbell River location. Duties include train workers according to our procedures, ordering for the store and ensuring that the store runs smoothly on a daily basis. Great Customer service is a must. Work will be full time. All of our procedures and training information is documented to assist in the training process. We are looking for continuity in the training and the performance of our staff. This job requires good interpersonal skills, retail management skills and a working knowledge of computers. During slow or busy times it is expected that the coordinator would help out on the floor as needed.
- Running the store from top to bottom, including inventory control?
- Merchandise/supply restocking in a complete and accurate manner, and maintain accurate records;
- Will identify opportunities for events and community involvement activities, as well as operate them
- Leadership responsibilities will include ongoing employee supervision
- Participation in hiring and will ensure employees are on-boarded and trained in a professional manner
- Act as an effective liaison between our mechanics and customers
- Oversee and recording daily sales transactions
- Be a great person to work with and flexible to handle what comes up
1-2 years’ experience managing employee performance, including poor performance in a timely way.? 1-2 years’ experience training new employees in customer service, product knowledge, and safety practices.?1 years events management? 1-2 years managing a retail location including responsibility for inventory for all ?season.
Job Types: Full-time
Retail: 1 years (Preferred)?Education: Diploma (Required)